Spread the cost of new season items over an 8 week period and set up a payment plan with us today!
HOW IT WORKS
- Shop online and use the code PAYMENTPLAN at the checkout to pay your first deposit of 25%.
- When checking out select your shipping method. Weather that be instore collection or shipping. Don’t worry if circumstances change as shipping costs can always be added at a later date.
- Once you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation text. Please ensure to include a phone number when asked for contact details as this is how we will keep in touch with you about your plan!
- From the date you place your order your payment plan will be set up! From here you will have 8 weeks to pay off your remaining balance. We recommend that half of your balance is to be paid within the first 4 weeks.
- We send out weekly plan reminders via text to help you keep up to date with your plan. Also, if at anytime there are any changes made to your plan, weather that be a payment made or items adjusted, we will send you a plan update via text. All texts include you remaining balance and the date your plan is due to be paid by.
- When your plan has been fully paid for it will be ready for instore collection or it will be shipped to you! No items are to be shipped or collected before full payment.
- Items on payment plan are non refundable. We will offer you an exchange for other items or credit note upon request, weather that be an instore credit or online credit.
- We will only exchange or give credit for the current sale price of the item being returned.
HOW DO I PAY MY REMAINING BALANCE?
Payments can be made over the phone on 01514268922 , via paypal to email@example.com ( let us know when you make a payment so we don’t miss it) or just pop instore.
Any further questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Message us on social media or call us on 01514268922
PAYMENT PLAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment Plans must be settled within 8 weeks of the original order, weekly reminders via text are sent out to keep you up to date with with your plan.
- Although we send out reminders, it your responsibility to ensure that the balance is paid in full within 8 weeks. Failure to do so means you will lose any payment made on your plan and the item/s will be returned to stock.
- Unpaid plans are non returnable - non refundable or creditable.
- No refunds can be given for orders paid using Payment Plans. We are always happy to offer an exchange for other items or a credit note that can be used instore or online upon request.
- Want to make changes to your plan? Weather it be that you want to change sizes or remove any items in your plan, don’t hesitate to get in touch as we are always happy to help.
- If you wish to add anything to your plan just simply place another order as you did originally and let us know that your orders are linked so we can combine them!
- Please note that adding items to your plan does not change the date your plan is due to be paid by.
- We understand circumstances can change so if you no longer require your order, your can be cancelled free of charge upon request within the first 6 weeks of your plan. You will be sent an online credit for any payment made towards your plan. However after 6 weeks, if you wish to cancel your plan, 25% of each item in your plan will be non returnable- non refundable or creditable. This is because we are holding items which take stock availability away from other customers.
- Where we ourselves discover a stock error we will advise you as soon as possible that the item is unavailable and you will be offered an alternative item or we can remove the unavailable item from your order. Refunds will be given for single item orders.
- If the item/s in your plan go into sale during the period of your payment plan we will not offer sale price matches, our stock is in demand and if you choose to reserve items on payment plan the price at the time of placing your order is in acceptance with the terms.
- It is important to note that once a payment plan is set up then the cost of the goods are fixed and cannot be reduced at a future time in line with any sale or discount offer.
- Items on sale cannot be put into a payment plan.
- Payment Plans are what we consider a perk of shopping with us, if the service is abused we may at our discretion remove your right to use the service. We are holding items which take stock availability away from other customers.
By placing an order you agree to these terms and conditions.